Join The Team
Seibel Modern is an equal opportunity employer. We are always looking for skilled fabricators and tradesmen to be a part of our workforce. We offer comprehensive medical and dental benefits, 401(k) options and profit sharing.
Steel fabricators are proficient at working with raw materials and detailed blueprints/drawings to produce custom metalworks.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting detailed blueprints and shop drawings
- Familiar with a variety of welder concepts, practices and procedures
- Has the ability to burn with OX/ACT torches
- Experience in MIG welding, preferably with flux-cored wire
Seibel Modern is always looking for tradesmen to grow within our family. The required skill set will vary depending on what equipment you’ll be using. We provide on the job training for any machines.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Flexibility in your role. You will likely be required to cross train on multiple machines to fill in around the shop as needed
- Machines you may be trained on include:
- Punch Presses
- Fork Trucks
- Press Brakes
New Hires Can Look Forward To
- Competitive pay and benefit options, including health, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group life insurance plan
- Employer contributions to 401(k) plan, when eligible
- Paid vacation & sick time
- (9) paid holidays
- Annual employee profit-sharing bonuses
- Overtime and second shift opportunities